I hereby certify that the data I have given in this form are true and correct and that I have read and will abide all the SRA published rules & regulations governing schedule and refund of fees. My withdrawal/dropping from this school or transfer to another school after the first 10 days of classes does not release me of my responsibility to settle the unpaid balance of my fees for the whole school year.
I agree that my enrolment will be cancelled if I have enrolled under false pretense and with irregular credentials or fail to submit the above records on time. I agree to be banned from readmission for reasons of poor scholastic standing and/or conduct of unbecoming of a student violative of the school rules and regulations. Furthermore, dismissal under such circumstances will not be considered ground for reduction of any financial obligation or a refund.
Admission / Registration
- Admission to the school is not necessarily and exclusively based on intellectual ability. Character, willingness to learn, study and other important related factors are considered equally.
- The enrolment of student at St. Rose Academy is taken as an expressed willingness on his/her part, parents and/or guardians to abide by all rules and regulations of the school. He/She is committed to the strict observance of the same.
- The school reserves the right to admit, readmit, refuse or dismiss student on the basis of his academic performance, attendance and/or character/ behavior.
- Currently enrolled student with good standing is given priority in registration for the next school year. Priority is lost when he/she fails to enroll at the scheduled date of enrolment.
- The school operates on a first come, first serve basis and applies only after the applicant has complied with all the requirements and procedures.
- Student with academic deficiency may not be allowed to enroll.
- Student upon enrolment is considered enrolled for the school year and therefore all fees paid in full or installments are not refundable.
- He/She who backs out from date of enrolment up to the first 10 days of classes, 20% of the annual tuition, miscellaneous and other fees will be forfeited. He/She who leaves at any other time during the school year, no refund will be made and all school fees for the entire school year become due and demandable.
- Under the installment plan, tuition fees must be paid on or before the scheduled dates of payment. Failure to pay on scheduled date of payment concerned pupil may be denied of the examination.
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS, PROMISE AND PLEDGE TO ABIDE BY AND COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS GOVERNING THIS INSTITUTION